- What Statistics Say About Anabolic Steroids Use in Professional Sports?
- Benefits of 8 Weeks Stack of Testosterone Enanthate & Dianabol For Powerlifter
- Measure Twice, Cut Once: Things To Know About Steroids Before Using Them.
- Ways to Speed Up Muscle Building Process
- Can I Make Good Gains with a Winstrol and Anadrol Stack?
- Why Harm Reduction is a Nightmare for Anti-Doping Crusaders
- Anavar – Cutting Cycle
- Tren Ace and Test Prop cycle
- How to Boost Testosterone Level In Natural Way
- Is Significant Muscle Gain Possible Without Steroids?
The 411 Of Steroid Cycles And Stacks
The 411 of Steroid Cycles and Stacks
What is a “steroid cycle”?
One of the most commonly asked questions when it comes to the world of steroids is “what are steroids cycles?” A steroid cycle simply refers to the amount of time steroids are used, and the times they are taken or administered. Cycles will vary from person to person based on the individual need and the person’s progress and advancement with steroids and bodybuilding.
What is a “stack”?
A stack is referring to a different set of steroids being taken within a cycle. Because all steroids are made differently or with a different purpose it can sometimes be considered more effective to take a combination of them within a cycle. It’s important to remember that some ingredients can overlap when considering a stack so you should closely research each steroid product and monitor your body’s reaction to make sure there aren’t any adverse effects.
Steroid cycles and stacks can only yield success if they’re also safe. Bodybuilding and steroids is the balance and art of putting your body and muscles at peak performance. To do so you must take care to only use recommended brands and safe combinations during your steroid cycles.
How to get started:
For anyone within the world of body building looking for peak fitness with advanced muscle growth, it’s almost inevitable that steroids will be required. A good rule of thumb when taking steroids is to set a goal and stick to it. If your goal is to see slight muscle definition and you’ve achieved that through minimal use there’s no shame in sticking with what works for you. Your body will never become “too accustomed” to any steroid, so if a low dose of testosterone works for you, it will always work for you.
- Beginners: As you first start considering anabolic steroids and supplements it’s best to think of them as levels to work up to. Because steroids are unfamiliar compounds of hormones to your body you’ll want to begin taking them in as simple a form as possible. In this case, most people start out by taking low doses of testosterone. Testosterone is a natural hormone to your body and is therefore considered one of the most easily absorbed into the system. As your body becomes accustomed to the increase of hormones you can slowly start upping your testosterone dosage.
- Intermediaries: The more your body becomes used to steroids and supplements the more room for experimenting you have. Now that you know your body can handle a high dosage of testosterone you can start steroid stacking. Begin by alternating steroids for a period of time before you take them in conjunction with one another. By slowly progressing and listening to your body you not only help your body more naturally acclimate but also reduce your risk factor of having a negative steroid experience.
- Advanced: At this point in your steroid journey you’ll need to closely monitor the effects of steroids on your body. While moderate steroid use has been shown to be safe, advanced use if not done with complete caution can be very hazardous. Advanced steroid users will most likely want to use varied stacks of many high dosed steroids. In this case, make sure to keep a close eye on the milligrams of each ingredient within the individual steroids, and add up any similar ingredients in your stack to keep from overdosing.
As you advance through the levels or even stay within one, a good tip is to keep a log of your body’s progress. This will help you monitor the effects of the hormones to your body and will help keep you in check for your goals to both inspire you and keep you from pushing yourself too far. Keep a written record of each steroid you use, when you use it, how you feel on it and any problems or concerns. Each week you should go over your log, watch out for signs of any negative patterns. The most important thing about your log is that it helps you make sure that any and all steroids you take only contribute to helping you achieve your goal instead of subtract from it.
How to maintain use:
It’s a common misconception with steroid use that once you’ve used them to achieve results that you’ll never have to take them again. Unfortunately this is not the case. Steroids are used to make significant gains to your muscles, but because the hormones provided through steroids can only last so long in the system the gains made will eventually begin to decrease. To maintain the gains made for the long term you’ll need to always have periods of use.
Figuring out how long your steroids cycles should last is all about understanding your own goals for steroid use. A steroids cycle consists of both on-cycle and off-cycle times, steroids will often need to be taken for several week periods to make any significant changes, but to avoid any serious health risks or major damage you’ll also need to give your body periods of down time.
The average duration of a steroid on-cycle lasts anywhere from 8 to 12 weeks, by 8 weeks a lot of users are able to see improvements to their overall look and in many cases feel they’ve reached their goal, for others this could take more time. In this case, by week 12 you should be able to see major results and your body will be ready for an off-cycle. Off-cycles for a beginner-intermediary user will often last as long as the on-cycle. For example if you’ve spent 8-12 weeks supplementing you’ll want to spend 8-12 weeks without use. If you’ve advanced your on-cycle to more potent stacks you can consider shorter off-cycles, or take an off-cycle from your usual stack but continuing a low dose of testosterone.
Bodybuilding and steroids typically go hand in hand with steroids cycles, playing a key role of making sure you are the most effective in achieving your goals. Any plan or cycle you choose to follow should always have your overall goal in mind, by listening to your body you’ll have the greatest chance for success.